Our bulk packs have the same Chuckie Bags sick bags in our packs, just more of them and cheaper per bag.
Ideal for coaches, boats and planes where you can suddenly have a number of travel sick passengers or crew.
We have also supplied many schools with our sick bags as they contain the sickness and airborne infection much better than traditional open kidney shaped bowls.
Here's what makes up one of our sick bags:
- A horizontal clip holds the folded down top in place, which helps contain the smell and contents, although this doesn't form a liquid proof seal
- They have a flat bottom so that they can stand upright on the floor and not immediately fall over defeating the object of the bag in the first place
- The bag is made from strong kraft paper, so it won't easily rip or tear even after being used and is lined with liquid proof low-density polyethylene, so the contents won't leak out
- The bag measures 12.4cm x 22cm x 8cm and will comfortably hold 2 litres of liquid and still be able to fold the top over and use the clip
- No excess packaging to throw away